Main Forum

Falsely accused

4 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
OwnedByRikko followed me during a game of hot pot, and then posted a vid accusing me of nuker, but check my pick. It has magnet. That is what it was, and when I told Rikko, he called me bad names (as in cursed in PG13 chat) and ignored me. I do not hack. Please help!
Posted Jan 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 8, 18
Votes:
+76
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Online on Site
Untagged users
DId you curse at him? If so, that is breaking the PG-13 rules.
Posted Jan 8, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
No, I do not curse. Rikko started all of that.
Posted Jan 8, 18 · OP
Votes:
+59
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Banned users
Guys, all this stuff happened on my discord, the fight. OwnedByRikko was accusing Jackie of using "nuke", but she wasn't, First of all she was using magnet, which absorbs blocks into your mining bag, and 2nd of all, that doesn't even look like she's hacking (Ask Rikko for the video of her "hacking" if he has it still.) Plus, after I have gotten to know Jackie a bit more, I already know she's loyal to the game and others and would not hack, so this event would be very unlikely of happening, so this ban can be confirmed false already by everything I said. I have also made a video of xImDey's head spinning in circles while mining and getting blocks everywhere and ending up winning hot pot, and staff told me "hes not hacking", "he gave f3, no hacks", and what not, which he took a long time to send screenshot of f3, so he was probably stalling you guys to toggle off. And she also said that she wasn't asked for an F3 screenshot, so there was no proof she was legit or not. This is a falsified ban, and should be removed.
Posted Jan 8, 18
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
#unban Jackie. Hey I'm a cake lol
Posted Jan 8, 18
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices